[Spot] Weighted Automata

hashim ali hashim_ali94 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 25 13:51:23 CET 2019

Hi,
Is there any support for weighted Automata in spot. Here is a thing I want to implement. I want to test certain words on a certain automata, if a word is rejected by the automata I want to add a new transition (weighted transition) to this automata and later on if that same word comes for verification, I want this automata to return this weight corresponding to this transition.

Thanks and Regards,

Hashim Ali

Research Assistant

Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Networks and Systems (Cyphynets)

Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)