I'm happy to announce the next edition of FiXme: version 3.3
New in this release:
* Document incompatibility between marginal layout and the ACM SIG classes
* Honor twoside option in marginal layout
* Support KOMA-Script classes version 2006/07/30 v2.95b
* Documentation improvements
* Fix incompatibility with AMS-Art
* Fix bug in \fixme@footnotetrue
FiXme provides you with a way of inserting fixme notes in documents.
Such notes can appear in the margin of the document, as index entries,
in the log file and as warnings on stdout. It is also possible to
summarize them in a list, and in the index. When you switch from draft
to final mode, any remaining fixme note will be logged, but removed from
the document's body. Additionally, critical notes will abort compilation
with an informative message. FiXme also comes with support for AUC-TeX.
Grab it here:
or wait until it propagates through CTAN...
Didier Verna, didier(a)lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22 didier(a)xemacs.org