[Spot] Bug in version 2.8.6

Alexandre Duret-Lutz adl at lrde.epita.fr
Wed Feb 26 12:05:52 CET 2020

Hi Reuben,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 10:13 AM Rowe, Reuben <Reuben.Rowe at rhul.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Spot Team,
>
> I am trying to compile Cyclist (cyclist-prover.org) against the latest
> version (2.8.6) of Spot, and I am getting an error.
> [...]
> error: constexpr constructor does not have empty body
> [...]
> Is this a bug, or has the API changed? If the latter, how should I
> update my code to use the newer versions?

Looks like the kind of error you could get when compiling C++14 code with a
C++11 compiler.
Spot switched to C++14 in version 2.4 (2017-09-06).  We'll probably switch
to C++17 this year.

You may want to check the NEWS file for the list of changes that occurred
between the last version you used and the one you are upgrading to.