[Spot] Site is not responding

Ranjana N ranjana.nallamalli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:59:55 CET 2020

Ok, thanks for the update. Look forward to getting to work on it soon. I
have been doing some academic work using the LTL to BA converter tools
available on your site. Unfortunately I didn't download the tool, since I
could use it online.

If it is possible to provide a download version of the tool, I would be
grateful.

Thanks & regards

Ranjana